How to choose the right company for your heating/ac needs
In our climate, it’s easy to forget that we need to care for our systems twice a year, in spring and winter. Having your heating/cooling system checked twice a year to ensure it is in tip-top condition will end up saving you money in the long run. You will not only save money on your electric bills but on costly repairs that can be avoided with a little routine maintenance.
But who to choose for the bi-annual inspection?
Here’s a handy list of what to look for to make it easy to choose the heating/cooling experts that are best for you and your situation.
- Go Local!
- A locally owned company cares about their customers, wants repeat business and thrives on word of mouth, which means they want to give you the very best possible service.
- Family Owned + Operated
- Family owned businesses have integrity.
- Their reputation is on the line, so you can count on them to be fair, punctual, helpful and transparent in their dealings with you.
- Check for high customer rating
- Look at testimonials AND independent ratings like those found on Yelp! And other online sites.
- These are local, unbiased and unedited opinions. A company with good recommendations on user-based sites has earned them.
- Don’t be afraid to ask them for references and the types of services that they have performed for others.
- A reliable company will be happy to share their experiences and references with you.
Trust is an essential element of any business transaction. Listen to your instincts, ask questions, and be clear about what you need for your home and business.
At NorCal Mechanical we have been providing service tailored to our customer’s needs in the San Jose and the Bay area for the past 10 years. Call us today to connect with a member of our professional and knowledgeable staff, (408) 333-9700. We take pride in finding the solutions that best serve you and your family.
Call us today to connect with a member of our professional and knowledgeable staff at Nor Cal Mechanical. We take pride in finding the solution that best serves you and your family.
P.O. Box 20716
San Jose, CA 95160
Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday
24-Hour Emergency Service